UK Motherwell Workshop
To maintain and repair to a measured quality standard, the Heavy Goods trailers of the TIP rental fleet and its customers own trailers at TIP workshops.
- To inspect, service and repair trailers to a high maintenance standard ensuring conformity to all current company EHS guidelines, policies, procedures and mandatory EHS legislation.
- To ensure all compliance details are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- To ensure all company vehicles are driven and operated at all times in accordance with road traffic law and company policy.
- To undertake all required training as deemed necessary by the company
- To provide a high customer service level & demonstrate company values at ALL times
- Highlight all potential business commercial opportunities to line manager
- The role will involve possible shift working, including weekends
Whilst the above outlines the main duties of the post the list is not exhaustive, and duties may need to change in the light of future developments or from time to time as directed by your supervisor or manager.
- Must be a “Time Served” technician or possess City & Guilds 1,2 & 3 Certificates or equivalent qualifications & experience and have a technical background /experience in trailer repairs.
- Welding Experience.
- High level of enthusiasm & good communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computers and ability to complete relevant written documentation.
- Have a customer and team centric mindset and high level of professionalism.
- Good organisational skills and ability to be able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Initiative to work autonomously if required
Hiring is subject to satisfactory background check
Salary is dependent on skills and experience