Training and Change Management intern
NL Amsterdam HQ
As a Training and Change Management intern you will be based in Amsterdam, and will be part of the Matrix project team which is developing and implementing an improved operating software across all 17 TIP Trailer Services entities.
You will be actively involved in designing and implementing a change management, training and communication strategy. Every day, you will be talking to senior leadership team members across all functions and regions and contributing your new and creative ideas. In this internship, you will have a great opportunity to learn first-hand about the benefits and challenges of moving a large, multinational company to a new software environment.
TIP Trailer Services employs staff at more than 144 locations throughout 17 European countries. Our employment opportunities are diverse and available at a variety of locations.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities
- Supporting with development and maintenance of operational training
- Collaborating for the communication plan and strategy for the Lean Process Engineering Team and ONE TIP standards project.
- Manage the Lean Practitioners training attendees & communication to the managers
- Collaborate in the creation of TIP Learn session to support Lean thinking
- Coordinating and taking ownership of the translation process for the operational training and software.
- Enrolled into University for the whole duration of the internship
- Available for a 6-month internship
- Background in Psychology, Communication, Public Relations, Business or similar
- Considerable Microsoft abilities (PowerPoint and Excel skills especially)
- Demonstrable organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Presentation and communication skills for all organisational levels
- Interest in training (digital learning via e-learning platforms).
- Fluent English
- Team player
- Motivated and passionate
- Creative and innovative thinker