UK Manchester (Trafford Point) Regional HQ
Will you be our next TIP colleague?
Are you looking for a challenging workplace where you can work with professional and energetic colleagues? Who are passionate about what they do, and who are committed to deliver excellence every day? All in a work environment where safety and wellbeing in the workplace is our primary care, team spirit is fostered and integrity is at the core of our business. With operations throughout Europe and Canada we provide many opportunities for your professional growth!
Job type: Internship (full time) – 13 months
Start date: July 2022
Deadline for application: Monday 31st January 2022
Are you an undergraduate student seeking to gain immediate hands-on experience in a multinational business environment? Are you looking for a challenging workplace where you can surpass yourself beyond your comfort zone and develop into a successful young professional?
Working with TIP gives you many opportunities to develop your personal and professional skills. Be assured you will not face the challenge alone! Being a part of our dynamic business team means you will receive ongoing support, feedback and training whilst identifying professional development opportunities. Join our internship programme and enter a network that will enrich your experience beyond your internship!
TIP Trailer Services is a leading international organisation in the transportation and logistics sector. Working across more than 102 locations with 119 maintenance facilities in 18 countries throughout Europe and Canada, TIP provides its customers with leasing, rental, maintenance and other value-added services and solutions. Our experienced teams specify, source, finance, maintain, manage and remarket a diverse fleet of trailers, tankers and other HGV assets. TIP was established in 1968 and since has progressively increased its size, market share, customer base and services offerings. With more than 50 years of experience, TIP is one of the most trusted and respected names in the industry. The UK HQ is based in Manchester and the European HQ is based in Amsterdam, Netherlands. For more information on TIP, please visit www.tipeurope.co.uk.
Responsibilities / Activities
• Drive social media activity to increase brand awareness and create new commercial opportunities
• Assist in developing content for the UK & Ireland website
• Assist in creating, updating and distributing communications content such as newsletters, email messaging, posters and advertisements
• Design support using Adobe InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator software, generating visual content
• Use of marketing analytics to measure, manage and analyse marketing performance
• Assist in the organisation of events
• Manage the lead generation and distribution process working alongside the sales team
• Liaise with other interns and colleagues, as a member of a volunteer committee, to plan and organise projects, including the recruitment of your future
Whilst the above outlines the main duties of the post, the list is not exhaustive and may alter slightly in line with future developments or as directed by management in relation to business requirements.
Desired Knowledge / Competencies
• High energy and enthusiasm
• Positive attitude
• Self-organised and self-motivated
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks at any one time
• Confident when working both in a team and independently
• Currently studying a business or marketing related degree
• Innovative, with a creative eye for detail
• Ability to work in a fast-moving and energetic environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Microsoft Office proficient
• Adobe InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator knowledge is a plus
• Website content management experience is a plus
Please note that applicants may be required to take part in a telephone interview and attend an assessment day/video interview and deliver a presentation.
TIP is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals. Hiring is subject to satisfactory background checks.
Note – we do not offer reimbursements for any travel to and from assessment days
TIP is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Hiring is subject to a satisfactory reference check.
Please click on “Apply” to upload and submit your personal details and CV.