UK Hull Workshop
To move trailers safely around yard and to required destinations.
- To move trailers safely around yard and to required destinations.
- To ensure all company vehicles are driven and operated at all times in accordance with road traffic law and company policy.
- To undertake all required training as deemed necessary by the company
- To provide a high customer service level & demonstrate company values at ALL times
- Highlight all potential business commercial opportunities to line manager
- The role will involve some overtime working & possibly Saturday mornings.
Whilst the above outlines the main duties of the post the list is not exhaustive, and duties may need to change in the light of future developments or from time to time as directed by your supervisor or manager.
- High level of enthusiasm & good communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of computers and ability to complete relevant written documentation.
- Have a customer and team centric mindset and high level of professionalism.
- Good organisational skills and ability to be able to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Initiative to work autonomously if required
Hiring is subject to satisfactory background check