BI communication & marketing intern
NL Amsterdam HQ
Will you be our next TIP colleague?
Are you looking for a challenging workplace where you can work with professional and energetic colleagues? Who are passionate about what they do, and who are committed to deliver excellence every day? All in a work environment where safety and wellbeing in the workplace is our primary care, team spirit is fostered and integrity is at the core of our business. With operations throughout Europe and Canada we provide many opportunities for your professional growth!
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE INTERN
Assist the Business Intelligence team and provide general support. You will work in a varied and fast moving organisation with offices/branches located throughout 17 countries in Europe and Canada.
- Create and distribute regular internal communications, following TIP branding Newsletters, business updates etc.
- Internal communications (Posters, e-mail templates, advertisements relating to current TIP events initiatives)
- Provide assistance in updating internal and external communication materials
- Provide support in managing communication portals
- Managing the communication with all parts of business
- Assist in project management of the BI team and communication to our Customers
- User Management
- Migration of Business Intelligence reports
- Assist with the Bonus digitization process
- Participate in intern projects/meetings/events.
- Level of English: proficient
- Currently studying Business/Marketing/Communications
- Innovative and creative
- Excellent communication skills, plus confidence to communicate within all levels and functions throughout the organisation Office 2010 proficient (PowerPoint, Word and Outlook are most important)
- Eye for detail, high energy and enthusiasm
- Positive attitude
- Self-organised, Self-motivated
- Ability to work in a fast-moving and energetic environment, managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Affinity with HTML/SQL Applications
Work Schedule: Full time
Period: At least 6 Months
TIP is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce, encouraging applications from all qualified individuals.
Hiring is subject to a satisfactory reference check.
Please click on “Apply” to upload and submit your personal details and CV.